Engelsley III


Yes, Engelsley part III and I hope you are still not bored. The photos in this blog post I did some weeks after the two other parts. This time I walked the trail from behind but these information is probable useless for you. What should I say? Same environment as always. Maybe next time when I'm on my way in this area I use the 50mm lens, so I force me to be more creative. I will not repeat what I wrote in the last two posts. I'm still in love with this path with all the views and motives but now I will write about some other thoughts.

Currently I'm thinking about to delete my Instagram account. I'm still love the idea behind a photo based social network. As photographer it is a easy and good way to share photos with the world. The reach of my Instagram account is much more higher than the reach of my blog here and this although I have really a low number of followers. But I think a website like a blog has much more personality than a social media profile. The other side I don't like on Instagram is the algorithm. Instagram got over the last years an absolute horrible algorithm. I wish there were a more content based algorithm like TikTok. The user based algorithm which Instagram use is good for celebrities and "influencer" but as a normal guy who use Instagram just as a sharing side for photos the reaching is absolutely bad. I follow so many good photographers and artists but Instagram shows me advertising and celebrities. I don't want that. I want interesting and inspirational content. No matter how high is number of followers of the artist. The content is for me important. I think I'm gonna watch this for a little while before I decide what I do. It would be a pity because there are so many great artists but I don't want to support a bad social network anymore. Already in 2011 I deleted my Facebook account because I saw many problems in such platforms. Tons of spam and useless information. Not one day I regret this decision. Maybe with Instagram this will be the same. Who needs such networks which costs a lot of time? What is your opinion about this problem or is social media no problem for you?

























Kommentare