Composing - Flowscape Results I


As you already know, I'm a huge fan of digital art and especially I'm interested in matte painting. I tried different 3D software like Blender and Cinema4D. In the Steam shop I found a software for building landscape and environments like in software for world building in computer games. Flowscape is a small software which is developed by one man from Australia I think. It's really easy if the projects are simple. If you build a complex world there is often not so easy and sometimes I'm frustrated, however it's worth. It's much more simple than building environments in Cinema4D. Meanwhile I built some different environments and my favorite are night or dark pictures. Here the lightning is amazing and the realism is much more higher as by daylight. The addition of fog and other environmental influences is in different ways possible and often really good but look at yourself. Whats you favorite picture and what do you think about matte painting?










Kommentare