Spring Walk


After a really long time, I did a walk with my camera. I walk regularly but for months without camera. I lost the fun to make photos from things I photographed so often. Now the weather was wonderful and I decided to put my 70-200mm Sigma on my Nikon and I went in the forest behind the village. What can I say? I had fun again. I photographed motives I photographed hundred times before and I enjoyed it. Maybe my creative timeout was needed and sometimes it takes time to find back to creativity and fun on a hobby. Here are some shots from this walk. Criss cross through the forest with no special motive or target. Just nature and time, it needs nothing more. Yes, there are no special photos however the way is the goal. 

Why there are lacks on creativity? I think this is a normal reaction and everybody who draws pictures or do art knows such times. I thought a lot in the last months and I think in my case social media is possibly a reason for it. I follow on Instagram so many artists who are do amazing artworks and photos. If you compare yourself with such amazing artists, you start to question yourself because other photographers or artists are doing so amazing works. I think my stuff is so normal and so I questioned myself why I make photos and digital artworks? Is it easier to see the artworks from other artists especially if you have no time. That I asked myself. Maybe yes but the goal of a guy with a hobby is not the same like the goal from a professional artist. The way is the aim and the result is for sure not the big artwork but the creative time to create the artwork or the photo is for me important. So I think I find back to creativity without stressing myself to make big art. I will reduce my social media activity and focus on my own art. Artworks from other artists can be a wonderful inspiration but I will not compare my results with the artworks from others. I will do art for fun. That is the goal.

I wish you all the best in this crazy time. Stay safe and healthy!










Kommentare