Ahrtal Panorama


Today I will show you some panorama photos I did on my hike through the Ahrtal by Altenahr. I mentioned in blog posts before, that I did few panorama shots and now it's time for presentation. Every panorama is built with more than 9 photos. Every photo I did with my 24-120 mm f4 lens out of hand. Actually I use a panorama adapter and a tripod but if I'm on a hike I try to keep the weight low.
And it's not a problem for the software with such landscape panoramas. If you do architecture panoramas or something like that an adapter is much more important than in nature where the distance to the motive is often very high. So here you see the results. Panorama photos give often a nice overview about the environment in general, but there are motives which are better for this technique. I don't like panorama photos without an environmental highlight. These can be an impressive architecture, a mountain but also a special  motive as a focus point. Vast, flat land are from my point of view often boring on panorama shots but there are also some interesting photos. Than it's more art and the vast is the motive itself. Maybe as a long exposure with flowing clouds or something like that. I hope you know what I mean. 

In these photos I like the green mountains with the shadows of the clouds or especially at the third and fourth picture the green valley with the rock in front of. If you follow my blog you will figure out that I share often photos of the Ahrtal this year. The reason is COVID-19 and the weather. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to travel this year in other nations so I stayed at home. In the next weeks I have vacation and I will do some short hiking trips. So I hope I can show you some landscape photos of other locations however definitely I will avoid cities and people so good I can. How do you handle this problems or is this no problem anymore for you? 




Kommentare