Just a Walk


Every year I stop at this spot and make a photo of this tree with the rapeseed field in front of.  I like lonely trees and with the yellow rape and a blue sky it is a nice motive. This time I didn't stop just for the tree. I did a short walk and made some photos of the town and Hogwarts. Thats the inofficial name for this christian school in my town and I'm pretty sure that every old school have this name since Harry Potter. I did a black and white picture from the old town centre too and this one I like really. The dark roofs in contrast to the white walls are awesome and the church as main focus point is perfect here. After a short forest round I went home without making more interesting photos. This was just a short tour with my camera as I did often in the last years. Now I will do it again after a lazy year 2019. I will spend more time in photography and making digital art because I have fun with this hobby. In the last time my photo blog changed into a travel photo blog and this is okay however I will show more nature and landscape photos from behind the house in the next time. I used my quarantine time and hike a lot in my home area. Maybe I do also new photo projects. In the past I did sometimes projects with other photographers and bloggers but I think times changed. Many bloggers closed their blogs or moved to plattforms like Instagram. I'm not sure maybe I changed myself. I'm not connected anymore with other bloggers or networks since Google Plus closed. I don't like facebook because of the mass of stupid memes and messages so I will not create a facebook account. Also I don't like photo plattforms because I have some bad experiences with such sides. To often there are just people who seee every photo as a contest and some people have to win every minute in their life. So there is a lot of harasment in such sides. Do you know some interesting alternatives? Photo blog networks without making interest in making money. So oldschool just for fun networks? Let me know. Bye.













Kommentare