Along the Ahr I



Some days ago we used the time for another walk. We drove this time to another place in the Ahrtal. The whole week the weather was really good but on this day it was foggy and sultry. The humidity was very high so we had a short but strenuous climb to a viewpoint. If the weather is good and clear, I will definitely come back to this place. I think the view is good here. You have the green mountains on the left side and right is the town along the valley. 
I parked close to the river, so we had to walk few hundred meters to the trail. Here on the river were also nice spots like this bridge. Surrounded by fresh green trees. On the river is a railroad track and the old electricity pylons are still there. Some of them are overgrown by plants and this looks fantastic. What should I say anymore. Take a few seconds and take a look through the photos. On the next blog post I will show more foggy pictures from the viewpoint.
 

























Kommentare