Devils Sunset


Near my home there is the Ahrtal and here you find many beautiful trails. Here is a rock which is called Teufelsley. I don't now how is ley to translate but "Teufel" is the German word for devil. I have no idea why the rock is called like the devil however I'm sure there is a fairytale behind. It was the first time this year I visited the rock. My plan was to catch a dramatic sunset but it wasn't dramatic as I hoped. So I did some other photos. Now when I see the pictures realize that there isn't much green in the trees. Meanwhile the nature explode like every spring and we are surrounded by fresh green trees. So it's just a question of time when I go next time to this place or others close by. 
The sunset itself was boring but with nice closeups and few lovely motives I think I made the most of it. 



















Kommentare