Venedig VIII


Guys, I want to switch my language in english. Just for improve my english skills. I think it will be better if I write so often as possible in english. so I'm sorry for mistakes I will definitely make. If you find mistakes let me know so it will be easier for me to don't make the same mistakes twice.

Venice, meanwhile the eighth blogpost about this amazing city. Today I'm going to show you some pictures I did on my way through the grand canal. And is it really strange if you see what a traffic there is. I saw no accident, so I think they know how to drive with these little boats on the canal. It is funny to see how the people sit in the gondola and doing selfies. As I assessed there are so many people which have no eyes on the city. Just eyes for itsefs. Really poor I think but not my problem. For me as a photographer such people are nice models. But more important as a model in this case is the city himself. From the view out of the canal there is sometimes a complete another mood of the city image. Maybe because the shaking of the boat or the small docking places for the little boats. I don't know but as I mentioned it, for me the city image was differernt.
This short boat trip with the water bus was also a good and cheap possibility to see the whole city. The fact is that in the most cases you buy a day ticket and you can use every water bus. It's not cheap but a good way to explore the city. We went into the city twice in a week. It was expensive but in my opionion it was worth it. In compensation we decided not to drive with a gondola because its expensive to. We tried to walk so much through the narrow streets as possible. And this is my tipp for you. If you decide to go to Venice try to go at least two days and wear shoes for long walks. Go into the narrow streets and enjoy the atmosphere.





























Kommentare