Venedig IX


I'm currently really busy. Sunday morning is the only time I can spent for my photos here. So I'm going to show you new pictures from Venice today. Often I think to myself that I present to many pictures of similar motives. What do you think? At the end a canal looks like another and so on. I'm not sure If I do this the right way. But on the other hand I use this blog also as a private memory. So it's not easy for me to show only the interesting motives because there were so many I love. Also it's not easy for me to write on every blog post. Finally there was just Venice for the last nine posts. Is it necessary to write on every post? If there is somebody who watch my Blog. What is your opinion? Less pictures and posts but with more text or do you prefer more pictures and less text?




































Kommentare