RURAL MUSEUM KOMMERN II

 


It's time for the second post of the rural museum in Kommern and what will be better for the second post than the same topic as the first post? Yes I will present you another windmill. This windmill ist complete different as the other. It looks like that this mill is also still usable. Here you can walk in and it's really impressive to see how it looks inside and works. The massive wooden beams, the huge gears and the drive shaft to the millstone. Nice to get insights such old technique. That is one reason why I like such kind of museums. 
From this mill I like also the photos a lot. From my point of view it works perfect. The first picture for example fits perfect with the blue sky, the green frame and the red wooden wall from the mill. This visit was one of the first photo tours with the Nikon Z6 and the absolute amazing 14-30 f4 lens and 14mm works perfect in such narrow rooms. This lens is really wonderful. The details also at the corners are so good. I had an old 12-24mm wide angle lens from Sigma and the new Nikkor is so much better. Now I feel wanderlust and desire for photography.

















Kommentare