Teufelsley


I still have problems here in Blogger to share photos from my google photos archive. So I decided to show you some pictures from a short tour in the Eifel. I visited a rock formation which is called Teufelsley. Here is a very small climbing area in the woods. It's just a big rock which is located between trees. I was here for the first time and the formation is really cool. Especially with the colors of autumn but look at yourself. Is here somebody with a blog who has also problems with his google photo archives? I didn't find a solution for my problem. I have access to the album but I don't see the photos there. This is the problem with four albums. The rest works good. Why these four albums? I have no idea. Need help with this problem.



































 

Kommentare