BAYREUTH EREMITAGE III


Last part of the pictures of the amazing Eremitage in Bayreuth. Today I show you my favorite place in this fantastic park. In an area under the castle is a mystical forest with caves, lakes and a pool full of sculptures. I'm a huge fan of history and fantasy and such places combined these interests perfectly. I'm sure that this pool was not built for swimming. George William who was the Margrave of Brandenburg-Bayreuth built this park in the beginning of the 18th century and the pompous of such facilities shows how decadent the aristocrats were. I mean in 1715 normal people definitely had other issues as strolling in artificial caves between huge sculptures. Today I love exactly these parts from this age. I'm definitely influenced by stories like Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings and other fantasy stuff because my head create own stories in such places and this is what I love. I'm infinitely grateful that I live in a time we can joy such places. Yes we have problems in our times too but compare with the Middle Age or the Age of Enlightenment we live in really good times. That we have to keep in mind when we whine about problems. We have the honor the walk with pleasure through such places, thinking about fantasy stories. I ask myself what was Sophia of Saxe-Weissenfels who was the wife of Margrave George William thinking about when she was strolling through the park. Did she thing about dragons or elves? Or was she dreaming for become the wife of a king? Did she forge intrigues like the houses of Westeros or did she think about how they can solve the problems of her times? I know I have a romantic sight of these times and I love it. These romantic is what I love on fantasy. And this is why I love making photos of such places. So I can tell little stories with motives, light and perspectives. I can immerse in a world of fantasy when I edit photos or walk through parks hunting for perspectives. In these moments I escape reality. And if I see the photos now, a half year later my mind begin the same process. That is why I love history and fantasy.




























Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen