Dolomite Alps II


Second part of photos from  this wonderful area in the Dolomite Alps. We decided to stay at this place. It was so awesome. First the plan was to go higher but the weather was to hot and the panorama here was fantastic. I did some long exposure photos and I have as always the same problem. I have often problems with lights from the back which comes through the searcher. Often I got light reflections in the middle of the photo and I always forgot to darken the searcher. At home when I edit the photos I saw my mistakes and as so often I did the same mistake as always. Stupid beginner mistake but is it how it is. If I do next time long exposure photos, I will be prepared I promise. Here you see few long exposure photos which are not completely destroyed. I love the soft water and the flow. It is always magical and surreal but I like such photos more than normal photos of waterfalls. It shows more flow and action. What do you think? 



















Kommentare