Dolomite Alps I


After an amazing week in one of the beautiful cities I've ever visited we had enough of people. Next place for a night was in the Dolomites. I've searched on Google Maps for nice places and I found this pearl of nature. On Google I only saw pictures from a mountain river with clear water and spectacular colors. When we arrived we found a well prepared place where many Italians did BBQ and rest with they families. The very best was that there were a few parking spaces for camper with electrics and fresh water. Perfect place to be. We decided to make lunch before we are went for a walk into the mountains. The weather was perfect and the landscape impressive. We decided to go not the whole way in the bed of the river, because there were some really deep places and big rocks. We looked for another way and we found a small one behind a youth hostel.  Through a forest and over rocks we arrived at the river and this place was so amazing. The weather, the color of the sky in contrast to the water and the almost white rocks was so perfect. And the best was, that we were alone here. Nobody except a snake was there. The snake was very fast so I couldn't identify. 
I used the time to make photos and my wife enjoyed the cold water. I'm pretty sure that I will come back to this amazing place. If I come back, I will explore further upstream. There have to be wonderful places as well in the upper regions. 

That will be enough for today. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the good weather wherever you are. Stay safe, stay alone and stay healthy.
























Kommentare

  1. Reisen in Italien? Schön das Corona-Virus um die halbe Welt tragen? OMG ....

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja man hätte die letzten Jahre nicht nach Italien reisen dürfen.... OMG.
      Mir fehlen ein wenig die Worte. Was willst du damit sagen?

      Wann warst du das letzte mal in Italien?

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen