MONASTERY RUIN DISIBODENBERG II


With this post about the ruin of the Monastery Disibodenberg I will finish the pictures from my Corona-Camper-Tour last year. The ruin was a perfect place as an end for vacation with the current circumstances. I hope we will not end with our society like this buildings here. I got my vaccine two weeks ago and I hope that enough people going to get vaccinated. When not there is a major danger for stupid mutants which nobody needs. I hope we get halfway normal circumstances in the next time. Personally, I don't believe that we get back our old normality, so we have to accept some measures. I will personally use a mask in future when I feel ill to protect others and I hope that many people doing the same. Because of mask the yearly Influenza wave was as good as not there. We will see what happen but actually I think that memory of a society is quickly lost and that will be a problem in future. 
In the last days in Cologne and other cities restaurants and other shops open after a long time of restrictions. In short time the streets were full with people who meet each other and make party, going eat or just sitting there and drunk something. So far so good but now were the Corona numbers are falling is it for me strange that people are went to full streets. I understand that people want to meet each other but when we going from zero to 100 we risk that we lost our successes. I will definitely watch until to my second vaccine appointment and then I will continue to be  cautions. Maybe there is a point where I can say that we overcome the situation but because of the reaction of many people I'm not sure about. We will see and with a camper I'm relatively free in my targets for vacation. Maybe this year I'm going to stay in Germany again and I'm looking for unknown targets. Actually, my plans are spent about two weeks in different places in Brittany but I will not make a decision today without knowing how the situation in France will unfold. We will see.
Hope we don't end like this ruins here.
























 

Kommentare