Internet's Largest CG Challenge

 


When you already follow me longer, then you know that I'm a huge fan of CGI movies, digital - and concept art. I follow the scene intensive and sometimes I try to make own 3D artworks and concept arts.

When I think about, than I realize that I didn't do any artworks for some time. But I get immediately desire when I see such great artworks as here in this video. The only problem is, that currently I have serious trouble to be creative. Do you know such lacks of creativity? Not only in digital art, I have the same problem in photography too. However I don't be afraid about, because it is absolutely normal to have such phases from time to time.
No lack of creativity had definitely the artists who had been involved in this contest. Round about 2400 short videos were send back and here are the top 100. How amazing are the ideas and the realization of every one artworks. Also the contest itself was amazing. The idea was to share an animation and every artist could create his own implementation. The idea of this contest comes from pwnisher and he shared also the result. He did also another contests and if they as fantastic as this video too, I will definitely share it. I love such projects and how people could be creative. 

Kommentare