Sun, Wine and Autumn

 


It was a perfect autumn day. A blue sky with wonderful clouds and about 20 degrees Celsius. Perfect for a hiking tour. This day I decided for another trail. I was looking for a round tour and I wanted go through the vineyards. It was morning and the light was perfect. A deep sun which created wonderful shadows and the magical Ahrtal. I had a great day and did many photos. I was alone, so I could go on my own speed. I did many rests and was waiting for the best moment to catch a good light for photos. The landscape is really awesome. On the south side of the hills are the vineyards and the north side is wilder with forests and rocks. I love the alps but sometimes I'm more attracted by low mountains landscapes. There is more space for thoughts especially when you love castles and fantasy stories. What is your opinion in such topics?













































Kommentare