back to modelling

 


The last year change so many things. We had trouble on so many levels because of Corona. I used this time to find back to old hobbies. I used this time for me and I enjoy it. I can't understand people who are always in a bad mood. Guys use the time that you have for things you like. There has to be no space for hate if you enjoy life, no matter which external influences meet one. 
I have traveled back in time to my 14 year old me. In the age of 14 I built a lot of plane models but later I had no more time for this hobby. In the last year I found back to this wonderful hobby. I built about nine models in the last year and I started with zero experience. I bought a new compressor for my airbrush and my models I ordered in Ebay, so it is not really an expensive hobby.
Here I show a model of a Russian KW-2 tank of world war two in a Winter setting. I did every photo with my mobile phone so the quality is not the best. I was really happy with the model. Now when I see the photos I would change something but I see this like a process. Currently I built another model and I will still work on my skills. I will do some things different on my next project. What do you thing about this hobby and how do you used the time that you had the last year?





















Kommentare