Bumblebees


Summertime is makro photography time. At least once a year I try to catch some insects with my 180mm Tamron macro lens. Often I use the garden of my mother when I visit her. My mothers thumb is more than green and her garden is a party area for insects. Besides insects I don't know are here wasps, bees, carpenter bees, butterflies, bumblebees and many more. Today I show some photos of the little fat bumblebees. I'm not really sure if there are on the two follow photos also bumblebees, however I show it here because of similarity. At the moment I'm sitting on my deckchair on my balcony and I enjoy the really good weather. So I'm not really in the mood to write a lot. I will write more on my next macro blog posts when the weather is worse. There will come some posts about different insects because I did hundreds of  photos. I will also show you photos of my Corona holiday this year  with much nature and less people. But not today. I have to enjoy my life ;)







Kommentare