face"s"

Here a example for the different looking of a face, 
when you change only some parts.
For this picture I use an older portrait picture I shot last year.
I changed some details, but important details. I think it's interesting 
how a face is changing when you see some parts on the same place 
but in another arrangement.
I show you the picture two times. 
The only think I changed, is to rotate the picture for 180 degrees.
Same picture, but a complete other effect.
This is not really a complex Photoshop work, but the result is surprisingly. 

Und hier nochmal auf deutsch (für einige besondere Leser)
Ich möchte heute nur mal eine kleine Photoshop Arbeit zeigen.
Es ist wirklich nichts besonders, obwohl ich das Ergebnis schon besonders finde.
Ich habe nur einige Details im Gesicht geändert und schon hat es eine komplett andere Wirkung.
Ich habe nicht mal wirklich geändert, eigentlich fast alles an seinem Platz.
Dennoch eine komplett andere Bildwirkung wenn ich das Bild um 180° drehe.
Das gleiche Bild und doch ein komplett anderes.
und das nur mit wenigen klicks...


Kommentare