amazing sky

Because of my work I have to travel a lot. So this Sunday.
I had a lot of time, so I drove not the highway. 
I enjoy the street through the little villages and forests. 
The weather this day was rainy but at evening it ends. 
I'm happy that this week I did my camera in my car. 
I drove about a hour as the sunset began. 
The view was amazing. So many color was in this sky.
And the structure of the clouds was also amazing. 
There was such areas where it still rains. 
So I drove, saw this and I had no area I could stop the car. 
There was no motive for the foreground.
And without foreground, a sky is not really interesting.
I was scared that I missed the moment. The sky was getting more and more dramatic.
And then I saw these two trees on a field. On the left side a village and I stopped my car.
This must be my motive, because few minutes later and all were over.
With my camera bag and my tripod I ran on the field.
I took some pictures, nice pictures but something was missing.
It was not possible with a 10mm wide angel lens to caught the atmosphere.
I had to photograph a panorama to got the hole scene.
I took 4 pictures for this panorama. 
Ok, 12 pictures because it's a panorama with 4 Hdr pictures.
And I caught the right moment, the perfect moment. 
The colors where amazing and it works with the trees. 
This was really a lucky shot.

click in the picture for full size
Durch meine Arbeit fahre ich immer recht viel durch die Gegend.
So auch letzten Sonntag. Ich hatte genug Zeit also bin ich Landstraße gefahren.
Das Wetter an diesem Sonntag war gegen Nachmittag auch nicht mehr so gut und es regnete als ich losgefahren bin. Trotzdem hab ich zum Glück dieses mal meine ganzes Kamera Zeug in den Kofferraum gepackt.
Als ich da so durch die Dörfer und Wälder gefahren bin hatte es auch aufgehört zu regnen.
Der Himmel änderte sich innerhalb kürzester Zeit von Regen in irgendwas zwischen gutem und schlechten Wetter. Der Himmel wurde immer dramatischer und bunter. Die Farben waren echt der Hammer. Von Blau, Lila, über Rosa zu Geld,Orange und Rot. Wahnsinn und dazu diese wunderbare Wolkenformation. Ich musste einfach anhalten, aber wo?
Ich bin nur durch langweilige Wälder oder Felder gefahren. Was bringt einem solch ein Himmel auf einem Bild wenn der Vordergrund nicht stimmt?
Gar nichts. Aber dann diese zwei Bäume und links das Dorf. Perfect, jedenfalls für den Moment.
Würde ich weiter fahren wäre der ganze Zauber vielleicht vorbei also rechts ran.
Das Kamerazeug aus dem Kofferraum und aufs Feld gelaufen. Die Farben wurden immer dramatischer, ich machte ein paar Bilder aber irgendwie war es unstimmig. Die ganze Pracht würde nur ein Panorama festhalten.
So machte ich 4 Belichtungsreihen, also 12 Bilder und das gerade noch rechtzeitig.
Die Farben und die Wolken waren echt so wie auf dem Bild auch wenn es wirklich unglaublich aussieht.

Das war wirklich mal ein Glücktreffer.

Kommentare