Bayreuth


What a start of 2021? Yesterday pure chaos in Washington D.C. and I'm still unsure what I've seen yesterday. What will happen in the next years in this country. The society is split by deep furrows and Biden can't unit radical groups in four years. Especially when politicians like Trump or Cruz still work like a gravedigger on the furrow.

But enough about politics. I want to show some photos from a city I love. For six years I lived in Bayreuth and if I had a choice, I will come back immediately. I love this city. There are so many reason why. Surrounded by an amazing landscape and so many culture in every corner. I'm really sad, that I had to leave some years ago. Last year I came back for one night and we walked through the city like years before. I noticed that the flair of the city are still the same and I fell really good. 









































 

Kommentare