Röllchen

 


Next stop on our Tour at the Schmalwasser dam was an intake of a little creek. The name of this area was Röllchen. For whatever reasons? It was a small valley which was like a time travel in the prehistory times. Green ferns besides a small course of stream. Some small waterfalls and a nice hiking trails. A peaceful piece of nature. Exactly that what I need these days. 
I follow the absolute crazy spectacle which happen in the United States. This election and the show around is for me as an European absolutely unbelievable. I will not say that everything what happen in Europe is perfect but what you see these days in Amerika is definitely not easy to understand. How is it possible, that a person like Trump have so many followers? People with weapons in front of official buildings to interrupt the counting. I mean this is a nation with full of people who calls himself patriots and they are really proud of her democracy. They ought to be ashamed of yourself. Trump use his followers like a cult leader. Here we see how religion can be exploit. For us it's like a show. You can't do anything, just wondering what happen there. What will bring the next days? Will Trump go? Will he accept his defeat? Meanwhile I think everything is possible. His followers are blind because of hate and he knows to control this. Finally it will change something but in which direction? Maybe we see here the destruction of a system. This election change dramatically my thinking of this country. I don't know if it's so bad as I think when I watch news or twitter. I hope the best but I expect the worst.
Enough whined. Time for some nice photos.




















Kommentare