Different Results "The Harvest"

The second week is over an I got more pictures than the last week. This is really good. I hope in next time there are much more participants.
The picture from this week  was from me. I got no other picture from another  photographer so you got the picture for next week again from me.  Next Sunday I'm on tour so I have no time to share the pictures. I want to show you the results on Tuesday the 17th February. So I hope that I get a picture for the next week. So here are the results of last week. This time the results are more different I think. View the images and compare for yourself. What's you opinion?

Die zweite Woche ist vorbei und mich haben mehr Bilder erreicht als letzte Woche. Das ist schon mal gut. Hoffe das steigert sich auch noch. Platz ist hier jedenfalls noch für paar mehr Bearbeitungen. Das Bild für diese Woche war wieder von mir. Das nächste Ausgangsbild wird auch wieder von mir sein, da mir niemand ein Bild zugeschickt hat. Macht aber nichts. Habe noch zig Tausende zur Auswahl. 
Nächstes Wochenende bin ich unterwegs. So komme ich nicht dazu am Sonntag die Ergebnisse zu zeigen, dass soll aber kein Problem sein. Gibt es die nächsten Bilder eben erst am Dienstag den 17. Februar. Und vielleicht bekomme ich ja bis dahin auch mal ein Ausgangsbild zugeschickt. 
Ich denke diese Woche sind die Ergebnisse unterschiedlicher als letzte Woche. Denke das Motiv hat viel mehr Möglichkeiten hergegeben. Aber seht selbst und bildet euch ein eigenes Urteil.

I decide to show my version first. I know the donkey calls always himself as first.
But I think its better to see a picture from myself if I open my blog.
 this  picture is from +Nobby Online (Schnapp und Schuss)
Take a look to his Blog, there is also another version of this picture.

Here for everybody the original picture.


So here are the picture for the next week
I am looking forward to the new edited images.
I don't find the raw file so I can just give the JPG. 
Be creativ!!!

Kommentare