Cloudy Day

So, it's really time for a new blog post.
The last days I was really lazy to write in my blog. 
I would write but I can't win against my own laziness.
But now I have a problem. Recently I took many pictures and now I'm to lazy to publish.
But today I will show you some pictures from a wind turbine.
I took they as I drove home from my course. 
It was a wonderful day with amazing clouds and an endless view.
Such days are perfect for pictures with a wind turbine which stays in a field.
Some pictures I took with a grey filter for more dynamic.
I show you different adaptations.
 There are always the same motive, but I think every version is a little bit different.








Kommentare

  1. Klasse Fotos, wirklich toll eingefangen.
    Wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende,
    liebe Grüsse Babs

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich kann absolut nicht mithalten bei deinen Bildern...
    Ich knipse eher aus Spaß -lach-

    Absolut Traum Bilder die du zauberst!

    LG, Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen