Urbex - Recreation Home

After long time I want to show you today some Urbex pictures.
I had a lot of luck to found this location.
I was on looking for another building. I drove through the area and found in the 
forest this building. I was on the search for an abandoned hospital.
First I though that I found my target.
But I knew from pictures that this was not my hospital.
I had enough time so I take a break and explore the building.
Later at home I search at the internet to find more about the history of this building.
I found that this was a recreation home. Perhaps for the patients from the hospital.
Who knows?

But now to the location, this was a complex with a main building and some 
secondary buildings. Here a wonderful example of this that the nature wins back their habitat.
It looks like a building in the middle of the jungle. Wonderful green around the walls. 
But also a lot of destructive and vandalism. Shame that such places are often drawn by vandalism.
In the main building I can't go in the upper floors because there was a fire in the 
entrance area and it was to dangerous for me to go the broken stairs.
I was alone so I can't risk to much. 
But I found some nice motives in the ground floor and also outside.
Also the secondary buildings are good for some pictures but look at yourself.
Ach was solls, heute auch mal wieder auf deutsch.
Nach langer Zeit möchte ich auch mal wieder ein paar Urbex Bilder zeigen.
Gefunden hab ich das Objekt eigentlich nur durch Zufall.
Auf der Suche nach einem verlassenen Krankenhaus bin ich auf einer Straße 
durch den Wald gefahren und habe durch die Bäume ein altes Gebäude gesehen.
Da ich eigentlich Zeit hatte, hab ich das gleich mal erkundet.
Und siehe da, eigentlich ein sehr schönes Objekt. Bestehend aus einem Haupthaus
welches ein wenig wie ein Schloß aussieht und mehrere kleine Nebenhäuser.
Schön zugewachsen, im Einklang mit der Natur.
Aber das seht ihr ja selber auf den Bildern.
Ich hab im Internet ein wenig recherchiert und bin darauf gestoßen das dies ein
Erholungsheim gewesen war. Vielleicht ein Erholungsheim für die Patienten aus dem Krankenhaus.

Schade das dieses Objekt auch für Vandalen interessant ist, 
selten habe ich ein Gebäude betreten welches so zerstört wurde.
Ich konnte nicht mal in die oberen Stockwerke da die Treppe nicht mehr gangbar war.
Im Erdgeschoss wurde mal ein Feuer gelegt. Ich war allein und wollte 
nicht zu viel riskieren. Aber es gab auch einige lustige Sprüche die ich gefunden habe.
Aber schaut es euch selber an...






One of my favorite Picture here. I like the saying.
"Don't look behind you"
Oh yes, in such places it's sometimes better that you don't look behind you.
Especially when you are alone.
"It's Horror!"
 


Also funny " Ein dichter Smeily" means "A stoned poet" ;)


Kommentare